How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, TNVA Support Team, Individualized Program
With a wide selection of online courses from which to choose, including three versions of core subjects, your child can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to his or her goals and abilities.
The K12 high school program provides TNVA students with an experience like no other:
- Diverse course catalog, including up to three levels of math, language arts, science, and history
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student to help chart a course for success
- Teachers, counselors and other educational personnel who offer personalized, support to students and families
- College and career planning tools
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can meet their peers
Who is this intended for?
The TNVA high school program serves students in grades 9–10 who reside within Tennessee.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, TNVA is tuition-free. The K12 curriculum materials are provided at no cost. Common household items and school supplies like pencils and paper are not provided. A computer and internet access are required to access the curriculum and attend classes.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll section for more information about how to start the enrollment process.